Calling all our fellow fashionistas! If you want to check out the
latest trends and see what’s hot for Fall 2012 then you need to make
sure you are a part of Fashion’s Night Out DC on September 6.
Highlights: This year, there’s action on both sides of the river, in
Georgetown, Alexandria, Tysons Galleria and even Undeniable Boutique in
Fairfax Corner, which hosts a fashion show and live music from 6-9 p.m.
In Georgetown, look out for:
* A pop-up disco at the PNC Bank lot.
* A BYT-sponsored party with ESL Music and Fatback DJs spinning on the
Dean & DeLuca patio lounge.
* Free facials at Kiehl’s.
* A DC Scout styling and shopping party at CUSP.
* An Instagram style contest at BCBG.
* Blowouts and a lipstick bar with Nectar Skin Bar and IPSA Hair Salon.
A couple highlights of the Alexandria event:
* A fashion show at the Torpedo Factory Art Center.
* A fashion block party in Del Ray.
Check out this article we snagged from the Washington Post for more details and insignt on this fashion extravaganza.